We offer year-round camping at our campground!
Our campsites are just steps from the Tuckasegee River and campers have three easy access areas to the river.
Two “walk down” river access areas are perfect for fishing, wading, kayaks, canoes, and tubing. You can also enjoy the river from a large deck cantilevered over the water. It’s great for fishing or just watching the Tuckasegee flow by.
• All tent sites have water & electricity
• Primitive tent camping not available
* RV sites available on the river with decks
• RV pull-thru sites
Check-in at the Ela Campground Country Store
Check-in 3 pm
Check out by 11 am
Quiet time 10 pm – 8 am
Open year ’round
All utilities included
|2023 Rates |
|Tent Camping Site||$35|
|Non-Riverfront RV Site||$45|
|Large Pull-thru RV Site||$55|
|Riverfront Full Hook Up||$60|
|Stay 5, Get 2 Free Nights!||Weekly Special|
Check-in at the Campground & RV Park: Check at 2 pm, check out 11 am, Quiet time 10 pm- 9 am. Open year-round, all stays require a 2-night minimum, utilities included in price cable where available.
*Plus tax on daily and weekly stays
– No refunds for holiday reservations.
– No refunds due to weather or natural occurrences.
– All tent sites have water & electricity. No primitive tent camping.