Group Camping Rate
|Your Tents||Each tent site includes a fire ring, and a picnic table. We do have some common area BBQ grills.||$5 per personper night * plus tax||$30 per person per week*plus tax||Maximum of6 persons per camp site|
|Camping Cabins||Our cabins sleep up to 5. They include cable TV, microwave, heat, A/C, mini TV, fire ring, BBQ grill, and picnic table. You bring all dishes, utensils, towels, and linens. Our Bathhouse is only steps away.||$50 per night*plus tax 2-night min.||$350per week* plus tax||Maximum of5 persons per cabin|
* Holiday Rates are higher. Rates are subject to change without notice
Special Rates for Non-Profits
Let us feed your group! Ask about our special breakfasts and dinners for groups, prepared and served in our Dining & Activity Room.
Or prepare your own meals in the Dining & Activity Room. Large food prep area, full kitchen and seating for 50-plus.
Certain restrictions and fees may apply to use of the Dining & Activity Room. Please ask when booking.
• Only deposited bookings (50% due at time of reservation) can be confirmed and guaranteed. There is no refund for cancellation.
• Balance must be paid in full by 30 days prior to arrival.
• There need to be at least 18 persons in order to receive the group rate.
• Groups check in after 2 pm and check out by 11 am.
Ela Campground Features:
• Fishing on the Tuckasegee River- No License Required
• Country Store with bait, firewood, hand-dipped ice cream, groceries, snacks, ice, and souvenirs
• Horseshoes, Volleyball, Dining & Activity Room with HDTV, Laundry, & Swimming Pool (5/1-9/15)
• Clean Bathhouses w/ HOT Showers
• Outdoor Picnic Pavilion
• Special Events